Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Lilium Laptop Bag

I was so excited to make another bag from Sara at Sew Sweetness!  Her bags are really great and the patterns are easy to follow.  For me the hardest part of this bag was cutting everything out.  Once I got everything cut and ironed the bag went together so quickly and simply!  Her patterns are great to follow and affordable.  She makes it so easy for anyone to try something new out.  Even this quilter!  Here is a picture of the front of my finished bag.  It comes in 2 sizes in the pattern, laptop or netbook sized.  Or you can just make it into a cool purse.  



A view of the back with the only punch of color a red/orange zipper!


I loved making it as always and can't wait to (hopefully) make another one of her patterns!  If you would like to buy the pattern click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment