Friday, March 15, 2013

Next project....

I know I still haven't posted my constellations quilt top but I am hoping to have the quilting done this weekend.  Happy Quilting Day Saturday 3/16/13!  I got the fabric for my next quilt which will be a flannel quilt in the mail.  The fabric is washed and dried!  It is SO soft.  I have flannel (from a big box fabric store) on the back of my son's quilt I made while I was pregnant and it is nothing compared to how soft this flannel is!  I purchased a fat quarter bundle from Connecting Threads .  It is the Big Sky Lodge flannel seen below.  



This fabric is a great collection for a men's quilt!  




Here is my inspiration quilt I am planning on doing a log cabin quilt.  This quilt is by Jeni from In Color Order and she makes some of the most beautiful modern quilts!  She is so inspirational check out her other quilts under her quilts tab.  


I bought this gray herringbone for the background.



I can't wait to finish the modern constellations quilt and post pictures!  I also have been making some gifts for baby showers which I will post soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment