Thursday, March 28, 2013

Bag Tester!

Again I was thrilled to be a bag tester for Sara at SewSweetness!  She has the most amazing patterns and ideas.  I'm not sure how she comes up with this stuff!  And her patterns and instructions are so good she probably doesn't need testers anymore.  Anyway I signed up to make this beautiful purse! 




I used fabric I had from Joanne's and the peekaboo fabric behind the grommets is from The Seam Shoppe I was talking about in a previos post in Key West Florida.  I always wanted to have a white purse so I thought why not make one for myself.  It is a spacious bag and I think it came out great.  I was able to sew it together in 3 days maybe 3 hours or less.  Which is short considering I have a little guy running around and trying to change my stitch settings on my machine! 




The inside fabric came from Hancock and was black with white circles.  I thought it was a fun contrast to the outside fabric.  I am planning on making some as Christmas gifts maybe a beach bag?  It is the perfect size for your towel, sunscreen and favorite book.  Thanks again Sara!

Seriously go buy this pattern I had so much fun making this bag!

No comments:

Post a Comment